we are currently looking for
A Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
A super creative programming genius
As the CTO of our company, you will be responsible for spearheading our technical strategy, driving innovation, and overseeing the development of gaming products and production tools. Being a key member of our hugely creative team, its vital that you will bring your enthusiasm, ideas and solutions to the table.
CTO responsibilities will span a wide spectrum of skills, encompassing hands-on programming, team cultivation, and input into our ongoing business strategy. Your expertise in games development and your strong leadership skills will be essential in guiding our technical teams toward excellence.
- Assume full responsibility for the technological, architectural and process choices of the studio’s Tech.
- Collaborate with our small team to design scalable, efficient architectures that align with the creative and gameplay aspirations of our titles.
- Lend hands on programming assistance to develop prototypes and early stage products.
- Communicate about our technology with current and potential investors.
- Recruit, lead, and mentor a small technical team, fostering a culture of collaboration, rapid learning, and creative problem-solving.
- Embrace a startup mentality by leading experiments with tech and methods to enhance our games’ quality, performance, and player engagement.
- Establish best practices to continuously increase team productivity.
- Work with the executive team to allocate resources effectively and manage the technology budget for various projects.
- Stay at the forefront of gaming technology trends and advancements. Lead research and development efforts to explore new technologies and tools that enhance our games’ quality, performance, and engagement.
- Significant experience in the gaming industry, with a deep understanding of game development processes and methodologies.
- Extensive experience and expertise in Unreal Engine development, with a track record of successfully delivering high-quality games.
- Proven ability to thrive in a startup environment, where adaptability, creativity, and multitasking are essential. Strong communication skills to rally the team around the technical vision.
- Passion for exploring new technologies and implementing innovative solutions. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive technical strategy that aligns with business goals and industry trends.
- Proven leadership experience in managing technical teams and driving them toward excellence. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks, manage timelines, and deliver results within budget constraints.
Additional desirable qualifications
- Experience on mobile development platforms.
- Experience in tool development, IT and Dev-Ops.
- Experience in performance optimization and/or graphics programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
We always want to connect with talented people
If you are skilled in one of the following areas we would love to hear from you
Stop Motion Animaton
If we don’t have any positions available, with your permission we are always happy to keep your details on file to be notified as positions come up. You can also follow us in Instagram to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies.